All Users of BendPak logos, trademarks, images and/or other intellectual property must ensure that the presentation is consistent with BendPak use in comparable media. In addition, the User must include a similar statement in any and all published material, including such logo(s): e.g., “BendPak and Ranger Products are registered trademarks of BendPak Inc.”
Usage rules & conditions
This section outlines the format use of BendPak trademarks. Any use of any BendPak trademark must be in accordance with this policy. As used in this policy, "trademarks" means not just BendPak logos, but also the names of its various product lines such as Ranger Products, Blue-Bullet, QuickJack, Autostacker, TransJak, etc.
1. Any use of any BendPak trademark and logo must be (a) truthful, fair, not misleading, and (b) comply with these guidelines, which may be modified by BendPak at any time at our sole discretion.
2. When used in copy, always use a trademark as an adjective, accompanied by an appropriate noun, e.g. “buy a BendPak® lift” not “buy a BendPak®”. Do not use a BendPak trademark alone or as a noun. Do not pluralize a BendPak trademark or make it possessive. Do not join a BendPak trademark to other words, symbols, or numbers, either as one word or with a hyphen. Do not abbreviate a trademark.
3. Always use the proper spelling and the proper trademark symbol. For the trademark symbol, the superscript mode is preferred: ® or ™. If superscript mode is not available, use parentheses: (R)or (TM).
4. In all written materials, either print or electronic, including packaging, letters, catalogs, press releases, advertising, video, and other multimedia presentations:
- Properly designate (with ® or ™ ) all of BendPak trademarks and logos at the most prominent use (usually a head line) and again on the first occurrence in copy.
- In the case of presentation graphics, trademarks and logos should be designated with the proper trademark symbol on each page and slide.
5. Properly footnote and acknowledge trademark ownership identifying BendPak trademarks and logos as being owned by BendPak, e.g., “BendPak and Ranger Products are registered trademarks in the U.S. and other countries.”
6. Always use trademarks and logos in the manner intended by BendPak. Do not use them for goods or services for which they were not originally intended. Do not alter them in any way.
7. Do not incorporate BendPak trademarks or logos into your own product names, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names, and do not adopt marks or logos that are confusingly similar to BendPak trademarks or logos.
8. Do not use BendPak trademarks or logos on or in connection with any product that does not include an authentic BendPak product. Inquiries regarding authentic BendPak products should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. You acknowledge that BendPak takes no position regarding the quality of products or services that you offer. You shall make no claims or implications that BendPak endorses or is affiliated with your products or services.
10. In no event shall BendPak be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with these guidelines, your products, or your relationship with any end users, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise.
11. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by BendPak, you will defend, indemnify and hold BendPak and its employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns harmless from any and all claims, actions and suits based on your use, sale, marketing and distribution of any products manufactured by BendPak or your use of the BendPak trademarks or logos. User acceptance of this policy or conformance to these guidelines shall constitute User agreement with all such provisions and conditions herein.