Industrial-Strength Shop Press Quality
This robust 20-Ton (18-mt.) press was designed for heavy use in repair shops but works just as well in your garage. Ideal for the removal and installation of gears, bushings and bearings, the RP-20HD also excels at bending, straightening and flattening. The applications are truly endless.
This heavy-duty hydraulic shop press features an independent two-stage hydraulic pump that provides incredible performance for the most rigorous pressing applications you can throw at it. Here are just some of the features exclusive to the RP-20HD Shop Press: a lateral moving cylinder, an integrated 102 mm diameter 20-Ton (18-mt.) pressure gauge, an independent two-speed hydraulic pump—all this on a rugged, heavy steel H-frame for extended durability. Two heavy-duty arbour plates included!
- Ideal for pressing bearings, U-joints, etc.
- Hydraulic cylinder moves laterally for better versatility
- Integrated 102 mm diameter 18,143-kg. pressure gauge
- Independent two-speed hydraulic pump for maximum performance
- Adjustable table height
- Heavy steel construction
- Includes two heavy-duty press plates